Building Better Opportunities (BBO) with Bridge Northumberland
Aims and Objectives
- Providing One-to-One Support
- Helping You with Skills and Training
- Finding Opportunities to Unlock Your Potential
- Boosting Your Confidence and Future Prospects
Who Can Take Part?
- Aged 16 to 18 and Not Currently in Education or Training
- Aged 18 to 67 and Currently Unemployed
- Living in Northumberland
About Bridge Northumberland
While Northumberland Council is their lead partner, the team at Bridge are also funded by The National Lottery Community Fund and the European Social Fund. You can find out more about Bridge Northumberland by visiting their website at www.bridgenorthumberland.org.uk.